Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Evenings @ The AZ

Each evening @ The AZ, we led in worship gatherings outside or inside the local church. Krissy, Hunter, Colton, Jamie, Sheila, and Brian worked with me on the music side of things. (Again, I had to get over my fear of singing...I think it is called "Gerontophobia".) I spoke on Sunday...Herb got Monday-Thursday...then I finished up on Friday. We had great response throughout the week.

My favorite evening was probably Tuesday evening. I pulled all of my students together before the service started and led them in a time of preworship that helped refocus their attention from giving to others to recieving from God. When the actual service began, they were tuned in to God and ready for a special experience of His prescence. Their readiness and the genuiness in worship that came along was so apparent that it led the entire fellowship into a very sweet time of connection with God. What a night!


Worship, and the Picacho Peak Boys (from Friday afternoon)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brian's in there twice, hunter's in there twice, you're in there three times, i'm in there once. what's wrong with these pictures!?!?

6/22/2005 12:55 PM

 
Blogger kab_live said...

g- you got a big picture though!

6/22/2005 1:03 PM

 
Blogger Steve Bezner said...

Boyd, what up? Hey, man. Nice blog. Needing to talk to you about some theology/church stuff. Thinking about getting something sort of different started. E-mail me:

stevebezner@fbckaufman.com

6/23/2005 1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home