Friday, June 03, 2005

Leaving on a Charter Bus

Well...I've done all I can do to prepare. Tomorrow morning, I am taking 25 kids to Arizona for a 9 day mission trip. We will be leading a kids camp, a sports camp, community block parties, and worship gatherings @ a local church and live music in the community. In fact, I'm also "preaching revival" -- man, that makes my grandmother happy to hear! The pastor of a local church has asked me to incorporate people in his church with our efforts and speak in two services, encouraging his members to PARTICIPATE in God's mission. Pray for us while I am gone -- I don't know what internet services I'll have out there...if possible, I'll try to check in, otherwise, I'll see you around the 15th.

peace and one love,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home