Thursday, May 12, 2005

Dr. Phil

Ever since I first heard the name "Dr. Phil", I have been emphatically opposed to anything the name was attached to. I don't really know why-I guess it's that rebellious, fear of banwaggon thing.

AND then, it was last night...

Unfortunately, we do not have cable @ home, so I am unable to watch Maverick away-games. SO, I keep up with the play-by-play online and watch something else...last night, I WATCHED DR. PHIL! (reruns on UPN)

Absolutely HILARIOUS! I actually laughed out loud-all by myself (okay, I do this anyways--but to Dr Phil?) His show was about reality tv blunders. His guest was Omarosa...you know, from season one of the Apprenctice. That chick really is crazy; there is absolutely no sense of reality in her. Dr. Phil was straight up, well spoken, witty, and sharp-he also interacted with Trump via satellite (they seemed like buddies)...anyways-great stuff...I will probably watch Dr. Phil again!


Phil's Website


Omarosa's Website!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home