Thursday, September 15, 2005

Premature NBAFantasy-itis

Yes, I know that I am pretty early on this...but I have been waiting since May for this day: the Yahoo NBA Fantasy Leagues are open!! I will rejoin my league from last year that contains mostly my brother and his college friends...AND, this year I will add a second league onto my plate...I'm just that excited!! Also, I wanted to play a league with you guys!! I have already set up a league for us and made my prerankings. If you are interested in playing, let me know by commenting here, and I will send you an invitation with the registration info. There are 9 available spots...Come on - it'll be a blast!

3 Comments:

Blogger geoff payne said...

Uh, I'm not so sure about all that stuff, but I have a question. Can your soul get sick? We know that the human brain can suffer from dementia, and that it is possible to die from a broken heart, but is it possible for a human's soul to become ill? The past few days I've felt as if I were sick, but I'm as healthy as a horse. There have been other factors and reasons, but I am curious. Just a thought.

9/21/2005 7:13 AM

 
Blogger brandi said...

it's awkward being one of few girls in this blogring of sorts because i never have a response to the sports posts! but i do enjoy learning a little something about it...and i'm sure my brothers appreciate my greater vocabulary in regards to the sports realm.

9/23/2005 9:13 AM

 
Blogger kab_live said...

brandi...get in on the league chick!

9/23/2005 11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home