Tuesday, September 06, 2005

TGFLD

Thank Goodness For Labor Day.

I had the opportunity to hang out with my wife, wash the cars, and finish reading Post-Rapture Radio. I know Walt, John, and Chris have read this...any others. I liked it. I DID laugh out loud pretty regularly...I really liked:

"If the new calculus is about reorienting my world, what does that mean?"
"Salvation is about the reintegration of the isolated into the community."*
Page 109-111.
"Ideas only change the world when acted upon."
2nd full paragraph (starting with "Jesus") on page 154.
The last paragraph on page 162 (starting with "This is it.") going through 164.
"A little faith and two outstretched hands."

Did you guys decide anything on the ending?

2 Comments:

Blogger kab_live said...

I think I will

9/07/2005 11:18 AM

 
Blogger Walt said...

yup, me too.

9/07/2005 3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home