Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Catch Up

I have not been able to catch up to a regular blogging schedule...so, I'll review the past few days.

-I got my first charcoal grill (now I am a man)...did a little surf and turf the other night (what fun!)

-Lindsey has been sick...getting better finally!

-Another great Prison Break on Monday night!! It looks like next week will be intense. Check out this website for briefs on Prison Break and on all of your favorite shows that you may have missed.

-Shawn: No justifying...that is just how it is-right!?! I got your back.

-There is a Barista position available @ Starbucks, Cedar Hill - anyone interested?

-I am now on the Board @ Manna House, Midlothian.

-Tonight is Wednesday night, and youth ministers across the nation are busy scrambling to finish messages, prepare media and games, set up their youth room. I am sending out an email wishing my small group leaders good luck tonight! Man, I really like this new schedule. Wednesday night small groups, food, fun, relationships...an opportunity to make school aquaintences into real friendships.

-Chris: Congrats on the new site! I love the name and the direction you are heading! I have bought a couple of domain names and am waiting on the cashflow to come through before I start hosting and posting! One of the domains is kevinboyd.com - that is pretty exciting...(I guess the kevin boyd's of the world haven't done enough with their lives that they need websites...well, me either...but maybe someday! - for now it'll be my web playground.) I bought my domains a couple of weeks ago on sale (I bought each of them for 5 years for $10/each!)

-We need to do some sort of gathering for those who are in this blogring of sorts. Unless you guys (and girls, Brandi, Kristin) are afraid of face-to-face conversation. (I know the emerging leader old guys get together @ Doug Pagitt's cabin, cook out, talk, and have a lot of fun. Jerry, we don't consider you an old guy.)

enough for now...I'll try to stop by more regular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home