Friday, September 23, 2005

8 Days

It's been 8 days since I last blogged...and even my last 2 posts were somewhat nonsensical and unthoughful. I'm not going to stop blogging-I enjoy it too much (most of the time), but lately...I just haven't had an abundance of thought that needs to be blogged...or something. I'm still reading a lot...I've had good conversations...I have WHINED, COMPLAINED, CALMED DOWN, & TOUGHT A/B IT...just not here. I have a crick in my neck and my head hurts. I might take a short hiatus...a sabbatical from blogging. You might not want to check in here everyday (for the thousands that probably do), but check in once a week or so, and I'm sure I'll come back from my Sabbatical Journey soon. (nice reference to my favorite Henri Houwen book)

I will probably continue to read your blogs during this time (which Jerry says is bad blog etiquet) since this is my main connection to several of you. I may leave you a comment (do not be offended if I don't).

In doing this, I am slightly afraid that I will loose contact with you guys, so on second thought...let me set a time to my posting break. Let's see...How about 2 weeks to start with. I may focus the next two weeks on the handwritten-type journaling and come back on or around Friday, October 7th. I do have a lot of planned things happening during that time, so maybe I'll come back with lots to say...see you then - peace out.



(oh yeah - and if you want to get in on fantasy NBA...let me know either by commenting here, which goes to my email, or email me directly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home