Monday, July 25, 2005

Back in Blog City

This marks the longest I have gone without blogging since beginning the conversational journey. It kind of feels like I haven't talked with a good friend in a long time. Well, here's what I have been up to: I left on July 6th for vacation (Lindsey and I vacationed with my brother, his girlfriend, and my parents). We kayaked, scuba-d, and went four-wheeling...a bit more active vacation than I have become used to, though I wouldn't have changed anything - we had a blast! When we got home to Midlothian, I had two days to get ready for camp. We took 50 students to Hardin-Simmons for Horizon Summer Camps. Jimmy Smith was there, and so was Justin Tolison, Matt Poe, Dennis Johns, Brandon Barnard, Jared Wood, and of course: Brandi, Russell, Matt, and Jerry. Those guys put on a great camp! On Saturday, we ran up to Allan to see the famous Kirk Gentzil tie the knot. Ran in to the Hunt's and the other Hunt's there. Much fun.

Now, I am back...in Blog City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home