Saturday, July 02, 2005

Anniversary

Let me just brag for a second - 'cause really people, my wife is the greatest! Our anniversary is coming up soon...it actually will be during our vacation. We decided to celebrate before we leave town...and so, this morning, we exchanged gifts. I thought I had done a pretty great job this year- until I opend my gift -- U2 Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is supposed to be impossible to get U2 tickets. I heard that this tour was sold out in like 20 minutes. But somehow, Lindsey managed to secure 2 tickets to see U2 @ the American Airlines Center in Dallas -- there is no greater gift!

4 Comments:

Blogger Walt said...

Tell Lindsey that she can take every anniversary off from now on and just laugh at how far away any attempt of yours to match this gift will be!

7/02/2005 6:28 PM

 
Blogger Steve Bezner said...

Wow.

How much will you sell me Lindsey's ticket for?

7/05/2005 11:05 AM

 
Blogger kab_live said...

how much do you have? (She'd love a trip to Paris)

7/05/2005 11:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, she's a keeper. if she's ever feeling generous, i she can get me something too. i do need a new car...

7/05/2005 3:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home