Sunday, August 14, 2005

The end, a new start, and without my best friend...

.:For some reason, this post didn't show up on sunday - sorry:.

The End-
Finally, I feel like I have come to a close on an extremely crazy summer. So many incredible things happened this summer...I can now sit back in my chair and be fully satisfied with the summer's fullness and it's results.

A New Start-
I am now getting geared up for the next 9 months. Lindsey has already started back to work, though, her students don't show up until August 29th. It is budget time around the office - I've already seen some begin to crack...(but I'm still waiting to see tears). I have reinvented our weekly strategy again -- this is very exciting and promising in reaching more and different kids in my town.

w/out my Best Friend-
My ipod is dead. Are you still there? Did you faint? It should be okay - apple is sending me a special box to pack it in for shipping...they will either repair mine, or send me a new one. I am making it alright, due to my aquirement of a Nirvana Unplugged in New York CD.

2 Comments:

Blogger kab_live said...

my best friend on the mavs is Josh Howard.

--and I am trying to keep my mavs posts strictly to the season...or more particularly, the post season...due to the likely chance that mavs might take over my blog.

8/16/2005 10:58 AM

 
Blogger kab_live said...

oh--and although I have loved Doug Christie as a King...he is getting to old to be a firestarter

8/16/2005 10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home