Thursday, April 07, 2005

Responses

The fun thing about the emerging church is that they can all look totally different. Nevertheless, two things stand out as neccessary for most every emerging church:
1) Good Coffee :-)
2) Core Values

So, what's your 1) favorite coffee (or how do you like it)? ...And List or describe what you 2)value.

I'll get us rolling:
1) .:Starbucks Yukon Blend - sugar and cream:.

2)
-MISSIONAL in nature.
-EMERGING with cultural needs.
-INTENTIONAL in relationships
-INTENTIONAL in planning
-VISIONARY in goals
-FLUID in practice
-PRACTICAL in meeting needs
-POSTMODERN in communication
-REPRODUCING for kingdom growth

I started this as a thread @ theooze...you can read responses of members here. (check back often for new posts) Leave your coffee and core values here or @ theooze. thanks

2 Comments:

Blogger kab_live said...

Enough with your Pagitt stuff! I'll read it okay! Once you have a full and narrowed list for your ministry send it to me. Also, don't forget to check out the lists on the thread @ theooze. Thanks Shawn!
-kb

4/07/2005 4:41 PM

 
Blogger Jim Schoch said...

hey Kevin, I noticed you found my blog site and signed my guets book, cool, good to meet you

4/14/2005 9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home