Friday, April 01, 2005

Cheetos

As I'm writing this, I realize that I am leaving cheeto residue all over the keys of my keyboard. Remember how cool cheetos were when we were little. We agrued over 'crunchy' or 'puffy'...it was a big deal if another kid brought them in their lunch and I didn't. Most of my lunchroom trading stemmed for my desire for CRUNCHY cheetos! Then, somewhere along the way, I stopped

Maybe I got tired of them, maybe I was afraid the chicks didn't like the cheeto residue that covered my face and hands...I don't know. All I do know is: I found this little bag of cheetos in the bottom of my deepest desk drawer. I don't know how they got there...but they are good (a little stale, but all the same - Good.)

Now I don't remember what I was going to post...sorry. I'll try again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home